MixIT - The Stirred Tank Reactor Mixing Analysis Tool, provides deep insights and prudent solutions to solve scale up and troubleshooting problems. You can instantly get performance parameters, such as mixing intensity, power per unit volume, blend time, critical suspension speed, gas hold-up and mass transfer coefficients using industry accepted correlations. The automated CFD analysis modules helps you visualize the process and mix with confidence.
MixIT is the next generation collaborative mixing analysis and scale-up tool designed to facilitate comprehensive stirred tank analysis using lab and plant data, empirical correlations and advanced 3D CFD models. It combines knowledge management tools and mixing science in a unified environment deployable enterprise-wide.
MixIT Key Features:
Website Article links:
- Impeller Modeling Approach For CFD Analysis Of Stirred Vessels/
- MRF versus Sliding Mesh
- Can CFD Analysis Help Bioreactor Design And Operation?
- Do Not Ignore The Importance Of Strain Rate History When Scaling Liquid-Liquid Systems
- Predicting Performance Of Hydrogenation Reactor
- Stirred Tank Scale Up – Are You Being Smart About How You Do This?